Levi's story of trans becoming (ongoing.)


 











Levi Collins gets ready for his debut drag performance at the Nclusion show in Columbia on Saturday night.


"I was hiding until recently. I tried to commit suicide last year because I thought I should be gone, because of Christians and people who are against LGBTQ people made me feel like this.

How do you tell kids when they keep asking you 'Are you a girl or are you a boy?' that you are a girl AND a boy and that it’s OK? Love yourself as you are, because you yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

I love drawing and playing the drums, and recently I started performing drag, and it made me feel as if I was welcomed into a family."
Levi Collins.

Levi, who is deaf and used a different name before, recently started transitioning, and is blossoming.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is Terryonna's story. It could change your life.